- Hardcover: 500 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (4 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 052187467X
- ISBN-13: 978-0521874670
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 2.6 x 24.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,717,698 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Formation and Evolution of Galaxy Bulges (IAU S245) (Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia) Hardcover – 4 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'… a book worth browsing …' The Observatory
IAU Symposium 245 provides diverse articles covering current research on galaxy bulges, a dominant component of many galaxies. Galaxy bulges are analysed in terms of structure, content, and theories of their formation, and discussed alongside hot topics such as black holes, the Milky Way bulge, and the high redshift universe.