- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Form and Order in Medieval France: Studies in Social and Quantitative Sigillography (Variorum Collected Studies) Hardcover – 28 Dec 1993
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brigitte Bedos-Rezak, University of Maryland at College Park, USA
Top customer reviews
I'm more than happy with my purchase.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The pagination is also annoyingly bizarre. In an attempt to make it "easier to cite" the page numbers from the original publication of each the articles and Roman numerals is used, so good luck finding anything in the book or taking notes. I have never seen this done in a book before. I own many, many thousands.This violates basic MLA, APA, and every form of book pagination and citation I'm familiar with.
I would recommend never buying a book by "Variorum" publishers. I would personally never buy another one. I'm sure the scholarship is excellent, as Bedos-Rezak's "When Ego was Imago" was fantastic and topics of interest were treated at much greater length. I'd purchase or borrow that book instead.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Sculpture
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Special & Elite Forces
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Coins, Medals & Seals
- Books > Reference > Genealogy