Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.01

on 22 January 2016
** spoiler alert **

Its offical, i'm addicted to this series..

This book in the trilogy is the bringer of the ugly cry. I sobbed my heart out in a few parts of the book. Although Lilly gets her happy ending and true love fixed everything I just couldnt bring myself to be happy.. I need to read more! Such brilliant characters and storyline this trilogy is high among my favorites.

#stillteammalcolm
on 16 August 2013
I loved this series, read lots of similar books but this had it's own unique twists which made it stand out, love it!! I couldn't put these 3 books down I just had to know what happened addictive and captivating. Don't want to give anything away but all the different supernatural creatures were brought into play including the obvious types which made it very clever!
on 21 June 2015
Did really enjoy this trilogy, think I will even go on to read next set that follows up these ones, books are well written and keep you turning the pages as well as twists to keep you thinking.
on 9 August 2016
What a brilliant end to the triolgy! SJ captured me from the very beginning and took me on a total emotional rollercoaster and I loved each and every page of it!
on 11 June 2014
I loved this book, it was full of imaginative things but also romance which is really well written. I love it. I love the way the writer t los the story.
on 17 November 2013
You're truly an amazing writer I've never read a book like it an I can't wait to read more of your work
on 25 January 2016
Great end to the start of a new host of books following these characters and more.
on 30 January 2015
Love the trilogy, really good story
on 6 October 2014
Very good book worth reading
on 10 September 2015