on 10 October 2017
Had to have a second one sent as buttons were coming off when it arrived. Second one had the same issue but I managed to spend about 40 minutes seeing them all on and none came off on the night! Looked good. Had lots of compliments. The seller was very quick to reposed and sent a replacement out which I received within days so well worth using. Quite small over the boobs. Go up a few sizes. I managed fine as the ribbon pulled it in and was fine but I am not particularly large chested! I’m about a size 8 but athletic and Arms fitted fine. Length was good. Very itchy lining in skirt. Use high waisted leggings or tights. I used leggings and also a boob tube top underneath and was ok. If you have time it may be worth just stitching a skirt liner in! Otherwise. Good. They just need to sort the button fixture. Ribbons to hold the loops to put the ribbon through Frays and is not suitable. (Except with stitching!)
review image
on 21 March 2017
Loved this outfit and felt really confident wearing it. Size was good and outfit will definitely come out again for a fancy dress party! I couldn't get the pirate hat into the shape I wanted or to look like the picture style, but certainly didn't ruin the outfit.
on 9 July 2017
I love this costume!! Part of a Bonfire Society and this looks great
on 1 October 2017
Amazing outfit
on 16 April 2014
I bought this for my friend's hen party, after having read the comments, I confirm the fact the under skirt is itchy but it is easily solved by wearing tights, I had fantastic comments, Love it!
on 7 March 2017
Fab
on 16 October 2017
Hat doesn’t fit properly... material on the outfit underneath a scratched had to put clothes on underneath but a good outfit
on 10 September 2017
Outfit was amazing nice fit. Unfortunately the hat had broke in transit so I was unable to wear it. The wire under the fabric had snapped.