Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 28 October 2015
I love this so much!! Looks much better in person than it does in the photo! Read the reviews and Ordered a two sizes bigger. I'm usually a size 8 but I ordered a size 12. However you will need to wear some white shorts underneath as the tutu is very short. Perfect!
review image
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2015
I ordered this in white, which i was abit dubious about after reading a previous reveiw saying the tutu was grey not white to match the corset, also alot if people were saying about the sizing being small... I decided to risk it and buy anyway... And I'm glad I did ... I'm a size 6-8 and ordered a 6-8 and its true to size fits me perfectly, the whole thing is also brilliant white, I couldn't be happier with it... In fact I'm going to order it in black :)
on 14 October 2014
The item arrived very quickly, only 2 days after ordering and in my opinion is good value for money.

I read all the previous reviews about the sizing being very small and thankfully I took note! I normally wear a size 10 or 12 so ordered a size 14 and it fit perfectly ... tight enough to show off my figure but not so tight that I couldn't breath!

I'm very happy and think it will make a good 'Black Swan' fancy dress costume.
on 20 September 2013
Corset was white as required but the tutu was a horrible grey so looks nothing like the advertised photograph. Very disappointed as this was purchased for my daughter's hen party for her to wear and feel special in. Have purchased lots of accessories to go with this costume but can't bring myself to show her the actual costume's tutu as it looks dirty and as if its been washed in with dark colours. Shame.

Sheri Taylor
on 27 February 2014
Fits me perfectly and I look like an angel , can't wait to wear this pretty sweet outfit to the club . Defo recommended
on 2 December 2015
Guys don't worry if you get the sizes wrong. Forever young are more than helpful if things go wrong! The quality is well worth the pricing. Great service and fab quality shopping. Thankyou forever young x
on 12 March 2014
This item comes up small I brought it for a friend who's a size 12 for her hen party, I'm a size 8 on top and it was too tight so choose a size bigger if you buy this!
Item exchanged very quickly no problems seller very pleasant and gets back to you quickly! Overall no problems but just wish I hadn't had to spend so much on postage with returning etc
on 13 October 2014
I'm usually a size 12 so I decided to get a size 14 just in case. It fitted perfectly and the ribbon back is beautiful and is easily adjustable. Just to mention, the tutu is actually separate from the corset.
on 8 October 2014
Cant complain about the quality of the corset, skirt slightly more see through than expected.

I found the corset a tad small but was for fancy dress so wasn't an issue.

I ordered a size bigger so i would suggest maybe ordering two sizes bigger than you normally are.
on 2 November 2014
Received the package perfectly on time. I have also considered previous comments about sizing. I am size 10 and I have ordered it in size 14. It fits ideal for corset. Tutu skirt is a bit too short, but with black thick tights it goes just awesome.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price