Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 August 2013
I love these books, they are full of warm and generous characters. Though each of them hurt in their own way, together they are able to make it through.
Each character is unique, individual, yet there are things to love about all of them.
Some of the issues raised in these books are very close to my heart and Amy Lane handles them beautifully.
Though some of the scenes can be quite explicit, this is by no means the crux of the series. Warmth, generosity, love and family are what this series is about and I will definitely be checking out more from this author.
on 29 July 2013
This book held me from the start. I have rarely become so involved in a story as with this one and the following books by the same author.
I love the characters and become so involved in their lives that it's almost as if I know them!
And yes, it made me cry at times.
Wonderful book by a very talented author and I highly recommend this and the rest of the series
on 15 July 2014
Well a good ending to a fab series. You had laughter and tears. It was well told and you got to hear from all your favourites all in all a good book
on 26 July 2013
Once more, I laughed and cried my way through this book. Loving the characters even more than before. I am going to miss visiting Promise Rock
on 1 August 2013
I felt the 1st 3 books were better.
Too much info from previous books repeated.
All couples groups settled nicely.