- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Aloe Vera Gelly 118ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- N.B. suitable for people prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Essentially identical to the aloe vera plant's inner leaf, our 100% stabilised Aloe Vera Gelly lubricates sensitive tissue safely. As if squeezed from the leaf, it's absorbed quickly and calms irritated skin and helps reduce scar formation.
Top Customer Reviews
Issue is with where it was posted from - India.
Very well packaged, though sticky tape had been put around cap, not necessary as contents sealed. Now have sticky substance on tube which is proving impossible to remove.
Perhaps I missed it on sale details, I would have preferred to have bought from UK.
This is no ordinary prduct. Since it helped by brother with w 2nd degree burn and he doesn't have a mark , as he was using this gel I do recommend it in almost any case.
It's hard to explain to kids that it will be itchy for the first minute or two but it will go away after that , but ia worth the short pain.
All burns, scratches , cut are healing much quicker while using this gel.
Only problem was it came from India which took two weeks to arrive, if I had checked I wouldn't have ordered it. I need to check where things are coming from.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everybody needs this product. Excellent for humans and animals ++++++Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
One of my favourite products, can be used for so many things... burns, sun burn, bites, stings and nettles....Published 6 months ago by Sammyj