- Paperback: 490 pages
- Publisher: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company; 2nd Revised edition edition (20 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0757561748
- ISBN-13: 978-0757561740
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 3.2 x 26.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,311,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1684 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Criminal & Forensic Psychology
- #1894 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- #10709 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
Forensic Psychology Paperback – 20 Oct 2015
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
With better editing, this could be a very useful text for students, and an interesting read to those interested in Forensic Psychology and the many related subjects which are drawn out in this book.
He's passing the class so I guess I have to give it a positive review.