Forensic Pathology: Principles and Practice Hardcover – 12 Feb 2016
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Evan Matshes is the Assistant Chief Medical Examiner for the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He has published and lectured extensively in human anatomy and osteology, the neurosciences, and forensic pathology. In addition to his aforementioned textbook publishing, he was also a co-author on "An Atlas of Human Osteology , released in 2000 in Canada. David Dolinak is Chief Medical Examiner for Austin, TX. He has published and lectured extensively in the neurosciences and forensic pathology. In conjunction with Evan Matshes he has produced the very well received text "Medicolegal Neuropathology: A Color Atlas.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Forensic Science