on 30 July 2017
Fabulous buy ! Trendy and neat footwear last ones lasted for good 10 years CAT are superb quality
on 8 April 2015
I absolutely love these boots. I have been searching for a while and have been looking at timberlands, which I have previously ordered but can't get a pair that fit properly.
That's when I came across these beauties... They have a touch of girlyness... Which I love. I wanted them to ride my motorbike, but when they arrived, they were so lovely that I'm more than happy to wear them as casual boots for walking or just fashion!! Lol.
My only issue with them is:
1. They are a tad uncomfortable at the back of your foot, as if they press on your tendon, but I'm bearing with at the moment as I'm hoping they take a bit of wearing in.
2. The leather seems a little soft (maybe not as tough as you would imagine Cat boots to be) I wore them for the first time getting my bike ready, I was kneeling on the floor outside sorting tyre pressures out, and I noticed when I stood up, the toes were a little scuffed. Was slightly gutted at this.
on 22 October 2013
My last tan coloured pair of Cat boots lasted ten years and I have no doubt these will also last for many years to come. I seem to wear out shoes really quickly, going through what seems like tens of pairs a year, so it's great to have such a sturdy and practical pair of boots. Great value and great quality - highly recommended.
on 18 December 2014
These boots are great, they look super stylish. Initially they are a little hard on the feet which is to be expected but once broken in they are really comfortable. I've had lots of positive comments about them and really pleased that I spent a bit more than I normally would.
on 1 August 2015
Good quality boots, I have been using them for a month or 2 now and they are very sturdy and suitable for work which involves being outside or in a workshop :)
on 24 January 2014
These boots are so comfy , take a little bit of wearing in but not as much as docs , had cats before and know they last for years and wear well they look good aswell , the sizings bang on aswell I'm a size six and they fit perfect , well happy :)
on 15 January 2015
These are lovely boots and I was disappointed that I had to return them. The problem for me was that they came to high up the back of my ankle and because they were so ridged caused pain on the back of my tendon. OH what a Pity!
on 25 November 2016
Boot is well made and sturdy. However, I would question whether the so called "Women's boots" are actually made to fit the female foot, or whether they are merely scaled down from the last for the men's boots. (Just in case anyone reading this wonders what my beef is, generally women have proportionally narrower heels and are wider across the ball of the foot than men). I find these boots a trifle wide at the heel, and a tad narrow across the ball of the foot. I don't usually have these problems with women's footwear, but do with so-called "Unisex" fit. They'll do for gardening, but I wouldn't want to walk miles in them.
on 22 February 2015
Disappointed, had to return and still not had my exchange for a smaller size!
on 29 December 2014
I normally struggle to get boots to fit so took a punt on these and was really impressed. They look and feel really good quality and fit great. I normally struggle with the width being too big but these were perfect for me and very comfortable even on first wearing.