Customer reviews

Size: 11 UK|Colour: Houndawg|Change
Price:£69.99 - £81.49

on 15 January 2016
The shoes are great - no problem with size. However, there are no insoles in the shoe. I already have a pair so I know they have them. I have emailed Amazon regarding this and sent pictures of the shoes but have heard nothing back. I do not want to return the shoes if I do not have to but if I don't hear from you by next week or do not have the insoles sent out then I will return them for a full refund.
review image review image
on 3 February 2016
Nice style boots and good value but not comfortable for anybody who is fairly active , The low ankle height and minimal protection means the shoes rub against the heel , Not ideal for anybody who runs or gets a lot of usage out of their shoes , Surprising really given the brand is known for durable footwear .
on 18 July 2017
Look great and very comfy too; a name you can rely on. Had only worn them once or twice prior to a party where I danced for 4 hours solid. Both feet and trainers fared well!
on 17 January 2014
Well made shoes, materials seems nice, comfort is good enough and they look pretty cool too.

Can be used in a various range of weather conditions, as water doesnt really pass through with ease and grip on wet terrains is very good.

They could use a little bit more padding in a couple of spots, but overall these are excellent shoes.
on 3 November 2013
I really liked these when they arrived, I got them in blue and the colour and style were just what I was after.

Sadly after 2 months the sole has come away from the main part of the trainer at the back on one of them and I can see the same thing will happen very soon on the other one, the main reason I got CAT trainers was because I was told they would last for a long time.

Maybe I was unlucky and got a poorly made pair but I can only review this item based on my experience and paying over £40 for something that lasted 2 months isn't good value in my opinion.
on 14 October 2013
I don't normally take time to write reviews but I thought I'd take time for that one. This really an excellent pair of shoes. You definitely see and feel the quality. They fit perfectly and look really stylish. For only £34, this is a must buy. Really happy with these, I wear them everyday and probably will for a long time.
on 19 September 2013
Another pair of great shoes. I've had these for the past few weeks and they're spot on. Comfortable, don't stain easily, reasonable price and if they're like my previous pairs of caterpillar footwear, they will hopefully last a long time.
on 27 December 2013
Bought these for my Dad and he was really pleased with them. Well made, and look really good on. He says they are really comfy and true to size so we are both happy.
on 26 June 2013
I liked the look of these Trainers. Smart and colours that would go with most things.
The suede is excellent quality, the shoe is well built but not too heavy and people comment about how smart they look with jeans or casual trousers.
An excellent buy and shoes that can be worn for most occasions.
The shoes are also extremely comfortable and I enjoy wearing them.
on 14 December 2015
received them a couple days ago. My daughter loves them eventhough they are man shoes..... :)