on 19 September 2013
Ordered and arrived via Collect Plus in a timely manner. Having owned previous CAT boots I was not disappointed with the overall quality of the item, good fit from the off, and although only worn for a few days, seem very comfortable, and easy to work in. Had some doubts as to the ease of driving in boots of this size, but no problems there either. My only criticism would be the cheapness of the supplied laces, I very much doubt they will last very long at all, not an issue I have had previously, perhaps CAT are trying to save money. I've already ordered up a decent pair of proper 140cm boot laces ("Grafters Strong" which arrived from Amazon today), that's better!! That aside, I would thoroughly recommend these boots.
One person found this helpful
on 4 October 2013
First pair of CAT boots for me and I am not overly impressed. They are thick and should stand up to the wintery weather etc, but for a size 14 I found them slightly narrow and a bit tight. I don't necessarily have a wide foot in a 14 and normally find boots and shoes fit me okay, but these seemed narrower than my beloved Columbia boots and trainers. I doubt I'd go for a long walk in these, or want to use them for work boots either, but for getting me about in the upcoming winter they will be a good boot for general wear.
on 25 May 2015
Great boots go anywhere very comfortable immediately no need to worry about having to wear in. Very warm in winter also very light even though they look heavy best tough boots I have ever had.
on 26 April 2013
All through High school my son wore this make(or something very similar) of footwear. He was very hard on footwear but the boot was up to the task. He's continued to wear these brand of boots but as a new Dad they were getting a bit pricey for him so this purchase was an early birthday present for him. I've always thought they were value for money and still do!
on 3 September 2014
I have never had any problems when i bought my size shoes or boots before. these are quite tight on the sides even doh it says they are wide. But i hope they will stretch. Other than that good quality. Very strong and durable, worth the £60 i paid for them.
on 21 February 2014
Great product at a really affordable price have bought CAT boots before and these are really comfortable I would definitely recommend these boots for general work wear.
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2017
Leather is not as durable in this colour but they are very comfy and look good.
on 5 January 2016
Good shoe
on 29 November 2010
This is my second pair of CAT's i have ever owned (my forst pair was way back in the 90's). I bought these boots to wear to work and I am very pleased with the comfort and durabiltiy as these are worn for at least 9hrs a day ,inc walking to and from work. I was so impressed that I bought a second pair. What took me so long to come back to CAT I have no idea.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2013
Great well made pair of boots. Had to order a size larger than normal.
Purchased for work for my son who normally takes a size 9.