on 6 December 2014
This looks very smart but still functional. I have flat and wide feet and another review made me think this pair may not be for me but it fit me nice and snugly. The sole isn't really hard but it's not soft either... i.e. it feels robust yet flexible. I've gone on a few longer walks and it felt very comfortable. Personally I think in time it will feel and look better as it wears in more. Very happy overall and glad I finally got myself a pair of decent footwear for the winter months.
on 23 April 2014
Light weight boot with a decent sole. Looks very smart for a Cat boot. Ordered size 9 which appears to be a proper size nine fit. Boot is slimmer rather than being a broader fitting. Looks good with jeans or casual trousers. Definitely not a chunky boot. Actually beats my several different pairs of Timberland boots in terms of aesthetics. Well impressed. Was actually the 'Moss' coloured boots I received. Looks greenish on the Amazon website, but actually is a nice light brown colour. If you are looking for a smart, casual pair of boots, I'd recommend these.
on 29 September 2016
The boot size is almost as expected, only half a number less and it would have been the perfect fit.

The reason I'm not happy is that because of the condition of the item(the boot itself).

The leather is in poor condition and already has lots of wrinkles (as if it has been used before).
Also, the glue between the sole and the actual body of the boot is showing in some areas.
on 26 May 2016
Already have a pair of cat chukka boots getting a little tatty so got myself a new pair, fit great and very comfortable good for smart causal or just every day use. Would recommend good price on Amazon.
on 12 November 2014
Just what I wanted - thanks CAT for another great pair of winter shoes. These will do nicely in the damp/cold months ahead. And the big robust sole keeps me out of most of the mess.
on 5 April 2015
stylish, light weight boot for all occasions. The laces snapped within 2 weeks, but the rest of the boot is made well and the stitches are still intact after the wet winter.
on 11 March 2015
Liked them that much having worn the first pair regularly for two years I have purchased a second pair of these boots.. comfortable, and they suit most occasions.
on 3 June 2016
Worst design and laces are very bad, I have returned the product on the same day of purchase, even the packing was worse
on 24 August 2014
Good looking boot but the fit was loose and they have a suede finish not the leather I was expecting.
on 26 December 2014
Stylish pair of boots that fit as expected. Better price than anywhere else that I looked as well.

See one answered question