Customer reviews

Size: 8 UK|Colour: Dark Beige|Change

on 8 December 2016
Purchased in 2009 when my last pair of Cat boot's were looking a bit shakey!

Now 6+ years later they are very used, very worn, but still wearable (though now not worn daily are a good "spare pair whilst the others air" which is what I do once they are really shabby, & give another set of cats a few weeks rest & de-odourisation to avoid excessive foot pongs!

Nope I didn't pay £85.00 nor will I, likely £40 in a sale at the time, I shudder at the price of my next pair but try to buy when a deal is found, & I'm prepared to wait, the colorado is one of my favourite longstanding styles, whilst the quality has / does change, they still make for good boots for men as everyday wear.

The edges of the soles started to crack around 2.5 - 3 years in and when I cannot wear them in the worst of the wet they get slowly rotated for other purposes, ...good value for the guy who neither needs nor wants lots of footwear, a classic all rounder.
on 22 May 2017
It's my third pair of the same and I am happy with them. Better than Timberland in construction. (I'm an independent cobbler and have been for yonks)
on 13 August 2015
i orderd these originally in a size 7 as my other half has been wearing cat boots for years and has always been a seven - the seven was too large so returned them and ordered a 6 which fit fine - so would advise a size smaller to anyone from UK ordering them but slight issue for a great price
on 13 August 2015
on 20 April 2017
Very good boot. Delivered next day.fits great.im well impressed.Dave.
on 8 May 2017
Not my first pair and I have received what seemed to be cheap copies off the internet previously with funny plastic soles.

These are the real deal.
on 19 April 2017
Went down a treat for a birthday present. The fit was also perfect.
on 7 April 2015
Not convinced these are the genuine article . Either that or they are seconds . Fine I'm not going to send them back because they were cheap , but they were advertised as genuine Cats and shipped from Amazon .
Stitching is shoddy