Customer reviews

Size: 11 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£68.51+ Free shipping

on 11 June 2016
These cat boots are the comfiest work boots that I have had. Compared to the cheap ones that my company provides me with, these are in a different league. They fit my size 9 feet really well, seem well made and good quality. However, if the floor is wet, the grips are not very good. I slip all of the time in work and it is a bit of a pain to have to be wary of wet floors constantly. The grips really let these boots down. I was going to knock 2, maybe even 3 stars off of the rating because of the grips, but because they are so comfy and well made I have kept it at 4 stars. I would say 5 stars for comfort and 1 star for grip, as in the dry the grips are really good, but in the wet they're slippy and if there is oil around you're going to break your neck. I don't know why caterpillar made great safety shoes then stuck soles on the bottom that can't grip on wet floors. Caterpillar have Homer Simpson working for them and he's designing the grips. D'oh. Probably wouldn't buy these again as the shop floor I work on is always wet and these are not up to it. However, if the soles were sorted, they may be the best shoes out there. Shame.
on 7 March 2017
These are some of the most comfortable work boots i have had and i'm currently on my second pair, If looked after they last a long time, Would definitely buy again,

Though as many people have stated before, it is recommend the get a size lower as they are over-sized
on 18 May 2017
Fast delivery item all good
on 20 February 2016
good shoes
on 10 April 2017
Does the job fine
on 29 September 2014
great boot light for steel toe cap trainer
on 26 January 2014
I work indoors in the food industry and I'm on my feet for 12+ hours a day. These safety trainers a very comfy, although my feet do get hot after awhile.

My only fault with them is that they are very slippy in certain conditions, particularly when it is wet on smooth hard floors, I've had many different types and makes of safety shoes and boots but non have been as slippy as these.
on 16 December 2013
These are dangerous on slippery surfaces such as wet tiles, I can't wear them at all for work which defeats the object. I have replaced them with a pair of Doc Martins and feel like I can stand up now.
on 29 August 2010
Very good work shoes. Very comfortable I'd highly recommend these if your on your feet for all your entire working day. Can't recommend these enough.
on 3 June 2009
These are very (I mean VERY) sturdy and good quality boots. Much better than the generic ones. Slightly lighter and ofcourse much comfortable and better looking. Though they do tend to retain some wierd smelliness even if you keep your feet clean and change socks everytime. They still emanate some sort of wierd smell. Anyways, overall good value and a happy 4 star for them :)