Kids Football Goals, Dgreat Children Portable Small Pop up Football Goals Set For Home Indoor Garden Park Beach Instant Fun Junior & Senior Mini Football Training Goals Nets in all Weathers 4FT
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MULTIPURPOSE: These pairs of Kids pop-ups Football Goals can be assembles and you're ready for action in less than 10 seconds! Portable soccer goals with carry bag for games in the backyard,home, garden, park or beach. Play or train wherever you go in all weathers.
- TRAINNING TOOL: A perfect introductory Football Goals for junior players but also an ideal training aid for senior teams, even the most hardened of professionals!
- EASY SETUP STORAGE:Simply twist open for instant play then twist flat for easy storage and transport.New indestructible frame for years of play - ultra reflective net for hours of fun
- FOR ALL AGE: Easy to carry, set up, tear down and store. Safe and fun for Kids and strong for adults, 4ft in size which is best for all levels of skill and age.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:Pair of soccer portable soccer goals and two carrying case. Made from long-lasting weatherproof mesh nets that can stand up to your strikers' best shots. Comes with plastic pegs to securely anchor the goals to grass and other soft surfaces.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Iife is too short, Why not play soccer wherever you go in all weathers! SPECS: Size Open football goal: Height:2.6ft Width: 2.6ft Base: 4ft Foldable carry bag:2.9*2*0.07ft Weight 2.54 lbs per goal Easy setup and storage Assembles and dissembles in less than 1 minutes No tools for assembly Accessories Included 2 pcs of foldable football goals with plastic pegs 2 pcs of carry bags Rounded corners for safety! Limited Time Special Offer! CLICK Add To Cart NOW AND GET THE MOST PORTABLE, DURABLE football goals sets.
Top customer reviews
The goals themselves are fine. They will pack away flat (ours have stayed up in the garden!) and they are an easy single fold (see the video) - I had been a bit worried at first because these pop up things can be a bit of a nightmare, but these are a single twist and fold, and held together with a bit of velcro - and their cases are big enough to hold them. If you wanted to take them to a park or a friend's then that shouldn't be a problem. Both together don't weight too much, and in their cases they are very manageable.
What is best about them though is that they have taken such a hammering. The yellow spikes built into them need to be put in at a bit of an angle, but once in they stay in place. That and, as I said before, the exercise the boys have had after been cooped up all day in school. Nothing quite like tiring them out for a peaceful evening!