Customer reviews

on 15 March 2015
Bought a couple of these for my 9 year old Grandson as he loves football and trying to encourage him to read more. After reading customers reviews I thought he might like them, I was delighted when his Mum told me he read them both within a week and couldn't put them down. Will definitely buy the remainder of the series
5 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2015
I think that this book is a great chapter book for boys who like football and I would like to read some more of Tom Palmer 's books about football. Tom Palmer is a great author.

By Dominic K age 6
3 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2016
Bought this for my Son (10) who doesn't like reading as a rule, however, he loved this book and finished it within a week which is unheard of. Have gone on to order more from this series.
on 3 January 2017
My son loves it. He's 7 years old, mad on football and really enjoys these stories. Have ordered two of the series and will no doubt order more.
on 6 August 2014
I really enjoyed this book. Near the end of the book it's quite sad but it turns out a happy ending. I would recommend this book to ages of 8+. This is a must get book.
on 22 June 2017
Fantastic item, would recommend
on 4 June 2014
This book was bought for my eldest nephew who is absolutely mad about football. The name of the main character is Jake - not far from my nephew's name.
on 29 June 2015
These Tom Palmer books are always a hit with my football mad son. A good story with heart. The only problem is they are quite short and he loves them so much we finish them in two or three nights and then he wants the next one!
on 6 October 2014
Excellent book for football fans. Also about friendship and family relationships. My 8 and 11 year old loved it.
on 22 February 2018
I liked the story line of this book I didn't really like being able to read it in one night I would recommend this book to ages ten to thirteen.