Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 July 2012
me and my son LOVE books by Tom Palmer and this one doesn't let you down. it is fantastic! my son is 6 and very advanced in his reading so i have always struggled to find books which he will enjoy but are still difficult enough to interest him. Tom Palmer gets it right every time. fantastic believable characters, story lines which are easy to follow, fun books about football and sport - FANTASTIC
on 28 February 2015
I got this book for Christmas after I met Tom Palmer at my school. This story is about the captain called Ryan. I loved reading this book, it was very interesting. I also bought the other Football Academy book as I liked this one so much. Hayden Watters, aged 9.
on 30 January 2013
Yet another great book by Tom Palmer. Captain Fantastic is all about the value of good communication and how sometimes the difficult situations that boys face can be turned into positive ones.
on 16 November 2012
We have been looking for a series of books for our son for a long time. The Tom Palmer books are great: books about football, with enough challenge for the growing reader - perfect.
on 4 January 2013
Young football mad boys book of paradise. All books in this series were bought to keep him reading. Makes a mothers job easier when they enjoy what they're reading.
on 7 August 2014
I really enjoyed this book. This is a brilliant book for everyone. I would recommend this book to anyone. This is a must get book.
on 25 May 2014
As title and I thought it was a good story with a balance of on pitch and off pitch story lines we could discuss together.
on 5 October 2013
Lovely read for football loving kids. Good moral stories. Highly recommended to get them to read. 7 Up to age of 11.
on 21 May 2014
Who ever loves football has got to try this BOOK it is the best book I have ever read in my life!
on 1 February 2013
Bought for my grandson who is football mad and not a big reader, he took to this and said it was really interesing and easy to get into the story. He is now reading another in the series.