- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Food Photography & Lighting: A Commercial Photographer's Guide to Creating Irresistible Images Paperback – 28 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Teri Campbell is a pro photographer with 25 years of experience shooting food. He founded Teri Studios in 1988 and has created award-winning work for consumer packaged goods companies and restaurants, including Kellogg’s, KFC, SuperValu, Long John Silver’s, Dean Foods, Duncan Hines, and Hershey’s. Teri is a frequent speaker at PhotoPlus Expo, the International Conference on Food Styling and Photography, and the FoodPhoto Festival in Tarragona, Spain. He is a member of the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP). See his work at terishootsfood.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I would recommend this to anyone with this interest. There is a wealth of ideas from a man responsible for photographing global brands shown in the book. Excellent!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation