- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5476 KB
- Print Length: 217 pages
- Publisher: McFarland (3 May 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00D3QDE9W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,234,948 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£32.50|
Save £14.61 (45%)
Food, Film and Culture: A Genre Study Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Film & Video
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture