Fontainebleau Fun Bloc - Escalade Bouldering (Jingo Wobbly Photo-guide) Paperback – 15 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The visible index on right side of each page and visible from edge of book makes to easy to find each sector.
The map for each sector shows routes and grades for each circuit, paths,good places for panic.
Each photograph shows the hight of the boulder, path of he problems, grade, name and various warnings/ instructions
- it's worth comparing the area maps/walk ins in the book with others for more detail - we ended up doing some backtracking to find some areas
- Not all boulders have photo topos, though comparison to others that do gives a good feel for the style of climbing and makes interpretation relatively easy
- I found the symbol system easy to follow and useful (contrary to the opinion of some other reviews)
Highly recommended! Plenty to keep you busy in here for a lifetime.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing book. Best for the first time font go-ers. Would highly recommendPublished 4 months ago by lewis
great book, lots of detail, looking forward to putting it into use next year!Published 9 months ago by the firefly
My favourite guide book for Font by far! Offers good descriptions and a wide variety of comprehensible circuits and info about the area. Buy it!Published 19 months ago by AJG
Great book for any first timers to Font. Pictures are all good and descriptions clear and informativePublished 23 months ago by Chris Harding