- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Follyfoot - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
All 39 episodes from the children's TV drama series from the early 1970s. Based on Monica Dickens' 1963 novel 'Cobbler's Dream', the series was set in a horse's rest home, and often dealt with the way horses were poorly treated in British society. Episodes comprise: 'Dora', 'Steve', 'Gipsy', 'Shadow', 'One White Foot Charley', 'The Charity Horse', 'Know-All's Nag', 'Moonstone', 'Stryker's Good Deed', 'Mr She-Knows', 'The Standstill Horse', 'Birthday at Follyfoot', 'A Day in the Sun', 'Someone, Somewhere', 'The Debt', 'Family of Strangers', 'A Present for Sandy', 'The Innocents', 'The Hundred Pound Horse', 'Poor Bald Head', 'The Prize', 'Treasure Hunt', 'Debt of Honour', 'Out-of-the-Blue Horse', 'The Awakening', 'Fly Away Home', 'The Distant Voice', 'The Four Legged Hat', 'Barney', 'Miss Him When He's Gone', 'The Dream', 'The Challenge', 'The Letter', 'The Bridge Builder', 'Uncle Joe', 'The Helping Hand', 'Rain On Friday', 'Hazel' and 'Walk in the Woods'.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the nostalgia value, if you lived during the 70's you'll need armbands to prevent yourself from wallowing too much. If, like me, you grew up in the 70s and also in the rural outskirts of Leeds, where this is filmed, then you may as well just surrender to it at episode one because you'll be a lost cause.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The box is nice and well rapped.
J love it.