on 18 April 2017
Excellent box tidy. It is a good size, quite pretty and also sturdy. You can use it for literally anything you like. I find mine invaluable
on 30 May 2017
Perfect for my knitting project. Keeps it safe and clean beside my chair. I love it.
on 15 February 2017
Love these boxes they hold lots and look good
on 23 June 2015
Do not reccomend for children my daughter broke it on the first day. It's not big at all. But I would reccomend for an older adult
on 24 February 2015
Amazing quality would happily pay up to £15 for this product. Love it.
on 19 August 2015
Best money I ever spent, easy to clean wipe & looks lovely in my daughters room, bought two of these, also surprisingly sturdy.
on 8 May 2014
Sturdier than I was expecting (bought as toy box for my 1 year old) it has mis shapen a little on one side where she leans onto it to reach in. But for the money, it's a good buy, especially if it was for clothes storage or handbags etc. I would reccommend this product but not if you need something particularly 'strong'
on 17 March 2014
Holds plenty of toys in my daughters bedroom and is also very sturdy, it looks lovely and she can open and close it with no trouble
on 3 February 2015
Absolutely gorgeous design, a great size, can fit plenty in it and folds for easy storage. Wipes clean, fast delivery, and was packaged well. Very pleased with purchase. Highly recommend. 5*. Will buy from again if needed.
on 20 August 2015
For the price it is great really good size and quality, it fits all my daughters toys in easily, she loves climbing on top of it as well which has made the walls fall in on them selves a bit so it won't close properly any more (i have had it around 5-6 months) but I am just ordering another one now because for £6.50 you can't go wrong, I was sceptical when I ordered it but I would definitely recommend.