on 23 April 2017
kids love it
on 28 January 2014
I ordered this for my granddaughter's birthday because we could
not get one locally. Very pleased with the service it was delivered
within two days. Made one little girl very happy.
Thank you very much.
on 2 May 2014
I purchased this for my daughters 6th birthday I contemplated getting the bigger one but it's the right size for her as she's a very petite 6 year old girl. Perfects. Thank you
on 13 January 2014
Very good choice for any kids who love outdoor play, I bought this for my 5 years old daughter and she absolutely loves it
on 9 May 2014
Good sturdy bit go kit and my kid has had a ball on it. Would recommend this, as the price was great too
on 3 September 2015
Was a birthday gift for my 6 year old daughter and she loves it! Perfect size for her on the lowest setting and she is tall for her age so i would not recommend for a child any younger. Sturdy and nice to look at, also easy to set up. Great buy, well worth the money.
on 20 August 2014
Was looking for a scooter for my daughter for her birthday. A lot of the ones I seen were very pricey until I found this one. Would definitely recommend this scooter.
on 20 July 2015
Has problems setting the breaks to which my daughter fell off
on 24 December 2015
Was delivered on time so that's great, but I'm not happy at the fact that the metal beside the wheels is all scratched, the stickers peeling off and the wheels dirty. Wish I had checked this sooner as it's now Xmas eve and we have had to clean it up best we can.
on 16 July 2015
I bought this scooter for my granddaughter's sixth birthday present. It arrived on time was easy it assemble and looked great.
Robust frame now has been used for outdoor play for a month and still delighted with the toy!