The Fog of Peace and War Planning: Military and Strategic Planning under Uncertainty (Strategy and History) Paperback – 14 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Department of History, Universite Laval, Canada John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence