Customer reviews

on 29 January 2011
I found this easy to install and this product is really good for beginners or for people whom have never played piano but want to give it a go without paying for lessons. You just need a keyboard and a computer (you don't even need to link the two). There are good video clips to show you how to play and sound.

I have been playing for about 6 years no not suitable for someone grade 4 or above but I have been asked to show a friends daughter how to play the piano to see if she likes it, so I needed some tips on how to do this.

Its a fab programe for that.
on 21 February 2010
I found this course very well set out easy to follow and would recomend it to anyone wishing to take up the keyboard or as a refresher course as in my case.
on 4 November 2012
Having purchased a Yamaha Keyboard I tried to master it using books with little success. Now I have a midi lead connected and a monitor screen in front of the keyboard I use this PC program to help my practice. Makes it fun and hopefully I will learn faster.
on 19 February 2013
As a complete novice to any sort of keyboard yet always having a secret need to play a musical instrument I chose this product so that I would only make a fool of myself...to myself. The tuition is excellent and I understood all that was shown to me in simplistic easy steps. I'm still very much the novice but now I realise that if anyone else can do it...so can I. I'd recommend this to anyone that cannot play a note...Excellent product supplied quickly by the usual excellent Amazon supplier...
on 31 May 2014
There were a couple of programs that looked a bit better but they weren't win7 compatible. However this is clear and takes you through lessons step by step and if you have midi and a suitable cable your pc can interact with the keyboard. not too bad at all
on 11 January 2014
learned a lot from this cd rom , only the basics on it ,, but it is very good .. would recommend it
on 27 November 2014
Ok, but to Little tips and tricks for my taste.
on 30 July 2014
k
on 9 April 2013
Teaching-you keyboard skills is a great little book i havn't done much with it as yet as i have been busy doing other things but i will be getting to grips with it soon.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse