Get Fit with the Royal Marines
|Price:||£14.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Set the level of exercise to suit your age and ability
- Receive a personal fitness assessment at the start of each stage
- Maintain your personal training record
- Consult the best information available on first aid and nutrition
- Information and advice on weight management
- Extend your marine training regime to orienteering, map reading and survival
- Examine video sequences on training exercises and life as a Royal Marine
- Study the civilian or Royal Marine exercises in the physical training section
- Reference Library containing history of the Royal Marines.
Customers Also Shopped For
- Platform: Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Look good and feel fit with the world's finest and most famous training regime.
Improve your physical and mental health with this intensive training program made in collaboration with the Royal Marines Physical Training School at the Commando Training Centre. Based on the Marines' rigorous 30-week physical and mental training course, this PC CD-ROM is guaranteed to get you into great shape.
Assess your physical fitness at the start of the program and receive a personal record to track your training progress. You can adjust the frequency, duration and intensity of each exercise to suit your individual needs. Simply set your own goals and decide just how far YOU want to go to make your fitness improve over a matter of weeks.
Includes Warm Up, Swimming, Weights, Sit Ups, Squats, Press Ups, Step Ups, Stretching, Circuits, Warm Down & many more
Originally released as Fighting Fit with The Royal Marines