Customer reviews

on 27 July 2017
Not had a chance to try it properly yet as it's for my son, but my initial impression is that it is really quite dated! I'm sure the info within is going to be very useful to him, but I'm seeing Windows scaled to 800 x 600 and not filling a modern screen oh, and before you go mad trying to find it - the serial number is on the inside of the case sleeve!
on 8 June 2012
good service and interesting information ,this will be great for my grandson who is mad about Dinosaurs and anything to do with them,he is only 6 yrs old and this will keep him interested for years to come.
on 11 June 2015
Does not work with Vista - During the installation it says it cannot install Quick Time 5 as I already have Quick Time 7 installed. The installation completes but when you attempt to run it you get a message saying that it cannot start as you don't have Quick Time installed. I've had a quick look but rather than waist any more of my life on this I though I'd write you a review to stop you making the same mistake.
on 26 February 2014
Would not completely install, tried it on two computers and got the same error message every time. What did install itself could not be uninstalled automatically.
on 4 November 2015
It arrived quickly. I've yet to open it as it's part of my son's xmas present. I am sure it's packed with lots of information. It's just what he wanted.
on 28 February 2015