- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Focus on Grammar Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Clear, communicative, and teachable, Focus on Grammar: An Introductory Course for Reference and Practice provides enough context, practice, and interaction to make any classroom come alive.
Focus on Grammar features:
- Clear visual presentation of grammar
- Concise grammar explanations
- Fully contextualized grammar presentation and practice in all four skills
- Controlled and communicative practice
- Comprehensive review tests including TOEFL® Test-style questions
- From Grammar to Writing sections included in all levels
- New information gap activities throughout each book
The Focus on Grammar series is a five-level course, Introductory through Advanced.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Thank you so much.
Emmanuel Pascal Mandeng
Look for similar items by category