- Hardcover: 156 pages
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc; 1 edition (23 Jun. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1594549532
- ISBN-13: 978-1594549533
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 18.5 x 26.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,466,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Focus on DNA Fingerprinting Research Hardcover – 23 Jun 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
DNA Fingerprinting is a method of identification that compares fragments of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). It is sometimes called DNA typing. DNA is the genetic material found within the cell nuclei of all living things. The techniques used in DNA fingerprinting also have applications in law and law enforcement, palaeontology, archaeology, various fields of biology, and medical diagnostics. In biological classification, it can help to show evolutionary change and relationships on the molecular level, and it has the advantage of being able to be used even when only very small samples are available. This new book details several applications of this break-through technique.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics