Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Focal Listen Wireless Headphones - Black
|Price:||£207.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£11.71 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable headphones, light, comfortable, excellent isolation
- Exclusive cone technology offering outstanding sound quality
- Bluetooth 4.1 for moving around freely up to 50 feet (15 metres)
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- "Clear Voice Capture" double microphone system for even greater intelligibility of speech and conversations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style Name: Wireless
The Listen range of headphones is expanding with Listen Wireless. It combines all the advantages of premium headphones with wireless Bluetooth technology. Excellent noise isolation is guaranteed thanks to the closed-back design and to the large ear cushions which preserve the headphone’s acoustic qualities, even in noisy environments.
Focal Listen Wireless have excellent dynamics, tight bass and remarkable tonal balance. The wireless technology offers long-range reception, with up to 20 hours of playback.
1 x Listen Wireless headphones;Carrying case;Detachable cable with mini jack input; USB cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found them uncomfortable to wear and therefore irritating even for short periods as the headband rubber is hard on the head and the clamping force is high.
The earpads are borderline on-ear/over-ear and I found that they squash the ears.
The sound is very average to me with decent mids but nothing special, bass and treble are rolled off and non distinct.
Overall, I found they lacked the dynamics, excitement, energy, attack and transparency in the music that I had hoped for.
I find it hard to say that much positive about these headphones but they appear to be built well with a very strong headband that is unlikely to break even though I gave it plenty of stick trying to reduce clamping pressure.
I paired them with a Chord Mojo as well as my Hidizs AP100 DAP and Fiio A5 and Fiio A12A Amps - in all possible combinations.
Overall, I find it hard to recommend these headphones and I don't understand some of the high praise they get - I found them a forgettable experience at best.