Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.49

on 26 April 2017
Brilliant read as usual from Baggers
on 24 August 2012
Desmond Bagley is a really good writer. I first started reading his books when I was 16 and we were stationed in Germany with no TV. I find his books gripping from the first sentence and was so pleased to manage to obtain more of his books on line. Previously I had thought he was no longer available but thanks to computer etc have started to enjoy my favorite authors once again. Sometimes I even manage to get who the "baddies are"./
on 18 November 2011
ANOTHER COUPLE OF GOOD BOOKS BY AN OLD MASTER.IF YOU LIKE MCLEAN OR HAMMOND INNES AND HAVE MISSED THIS GUY THEN GIVE HIM A CHANCE,YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
on 11 May 2014
Flyaway, brings hero Max Stafford back into the lime light and as usual he' s up to his armpits in bad guys. What starts as a query from one of his managers ends up in a race for life and solutions in the heat of the desert. As usual with DB's books, there's enough twists and turns to spin your head, but again good entertaining stuff...........Windfall sends us off to Africa and a few more good guys and bad guys and the fight of good against evil, but again it's good entertaining stuff. This isn't Pulitzer prize writing,it's not meant to be......it's a good good light entertainment, with a good good plot and storyline and well worth a look.
on 2 January 2015
Flyaway is one of the best adventure thrillers by one of the most original writers in the genre. I wish I could say the same for Windfall, but it doesn't have the same drive.
on 21 October 2013
an exciting and well written novel about the search for a missing plane in the Sahara around Tamelraset. AN excellent read that I recommend to people of all ages.
on 14 August 2009
Haven't been able to find these titles in any book shops so delighted to find them still available. Fantastic stories, great service and arrived in excellent condition. Very pleased.
on 4 December 2013
Desmond Bagley's style is engaging, as is his talent for invoking the drama and atmosphere of the scenes of his plots.
on 1 June 2013
I bought this product for my Grandads birthday and he was very happy with it. overall happy with the product.
on 14 May 2014
I loved reading this book, he is a top class author, and I intend to read more of his books.