on 21 June 2014
I have a big problem with finding shoes that are both comfortable and stylish but guess what these Fly London fit the bill on both counts!! They are sooooooooooooo comfortable I could think I was wearing slippers! Just love these shoes and shoe sze is as stated, no awful surprises. Would recommend these shoes to anyone, no matter what age or size. Brilliant!!
on 18 September 2014
I normally take a size 6. In Fly London, I usually take a size 7. I ordered 2 pairs: Yeo perf sandals in size 7 (too tight, but now stretched to fit) and these ones in size 6 (Massive - like boats) Sadly, I have to return these really beautiful and well-made shoes. At this price, I would have been over the moon if they had fitted.

When will Fly London get to grips with this very poor sizing issue? They are such gorgeous shoes (I own 10 pairs) but it is pot luck whether they will come up anywhere near your usual size.
on 25 September 2014
Mother and daughter have bought a combined total of 7 pairs various styles... should put euro size as perfect 37,for
me (4) often a 5 here..had to exchange first... Daughter 39 (6) perfect often needs 61/2 here.. The weight is excellent,
dislike heavy shoes, and very comfortable...The real bonus is the truely funky range of colours!! Makes an outfit
so complete!! We shall continue to be loyal....beautiful styles to choose from too.Can't more highly recommend.
on 16 October 2014
Great funky shoes, I love the patchwork holes all over (although they do let in the rain :-) The fit is as expected, but if you are a size 6.5 go for the bigger size. My only reservation (and why I gave them 4 stars) is that the black colour has has gone to grey at the front, and with the holes it is quite hard to polish. However, that said the height is great with the practical wedge base and really good grip.
on 15 June 2015
They arrived on time, so I was pleased indeed. The last two pair of fly shoes have been exactly the same model just different colours and they had that little dip cut out on the front this must have made a difference as this pair are not shaped the same on the apron part of the shoe they are cut round so I have found them a little tight on the fleshy top part of my foot which sometimes swells (hence the size 41 to accomodate this left foot swelling) I get most of the time now and more so because I am out in the heat here. I shall persevere with them because they will be fine in the U.K. When I return in early September . I certainly hope so.
on 24 July 2014
I read these reviews and noticed that many people referred to the shoes being a large fit and others saying that they have stretched. I ordered my normal size and they felt perfect. I wore them around the house and they became too big. I put insoles in and they seemed fine again. Then the heels started slipping and they were very uncomfortable. I put heel grips in and hopefully they will last. I'm very disappointed as the shoes look gorgeous and are comfortable but this is surely some form of flaw.
on 25 July 2015
I love these shoes as they go with lots of outfits due to the multiple colours. My only complaint is that they are a very large fit and I find I have to wear a full insole and a half insole (at the same time) to make them fit! And yet a size 6 is too small? Please make dime half sizes fly!
on 9 September 2014
.... I could have been wearing them all summer!
So comfortable I don't want to take them off.
I have had Fly before, usually Yaz, but never found them to be as comfortable as these.
Possibly a slightly more generous cut than Yaz, but perfect for me. I shall be buying other colours next year.
on 17 July 2014
This is my second pair of FLY shoes within a few weeks, having only recently discovered them. My third order has been placed.Just wish I had discovered these sooner.
Styling is excellent, great range of colours and styles.
They are FANTASTIC.
on 8 September 2014
Fairly wide fitting is perfect for me.
First shoes in years that I could wear straight away without wearing them in (stretching) around the house first.
So very comfortable yet stylish as well.
Highly recommended, this was my third fly london purchase in as many months.
There is such a huge choice of colours and variations of this style.
Wish I had discovered this brand year's ago.