Customer reviews

Fly London Tram, Women's Slingback, Orange (Devil Red 005), 5 UK (38 EU)
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Orange (Devil Red 005)|Change
Price:£45.47 - £92.62

on 12 March 2017
I really like the style of these sandals and would definitely buy these again. My only regret is I didn't send back and order a small pair. I find that Fly London shoes stretch a little after a few wears.
on 20 April 2017
Design not good straps come down at back. I trued righrenjng front strap to help but ended up wuth blisters such a shame as great price compared to other retailers. Leather too look comfortable but unfortunately not!!!!
on 29 August 2015
I love this style, however the leather really stretches and after only wearing them a couple of times the leather was too loose, as the buckle holes have brass eyelets you can't really make any more and so they are now unwearable. . This was a shame, as they are a great design. So a rather expensive mistake.
on 16 September 2016
I love Fly shoes but these are a bit disappointing. I wonder if they are actually genuine.
The fit is not good and the straps on the heel are flimsy and have stretched considerably after just a few wearings.
on 2 February 2017
Buckle is not gold as on the photo . Not suitable for narrow foot with small arch as not enough holes to tighten . Bit bulky and heavy .
on 30 June 2015
I loved the look of these shoes, But wish I had listened to the reviews.....I wore them three times and they bruised the top of my foot where the buckle digs in. Such a shame but impossible to wear, so they had to be sent back as I believe this is a design issue.
on 24 September 2017
These fit great, look great and are really comfortable. Be warned they do give the more they are worn as the upper is lovely soft leather. Very happy
on 12 February 2017
Great quality which I have grown to expect with this brand - vibrant colour - I bought these as I will not have to re heal due to the material used being so hard wearing
on 16 April 2017
Very nice looking sandals, they were the right size for my feet but they didn't hold and would fall out at every single step. Real shame.
on 20 September 2017
Comfortable now I worn them a few times. Bargain buy thanks. Lovely pair of sandals 😊