Size: 37 EU|Colour: Beige/Black/Off White/Red|Change
Price:£64.00+ £2.75 shipping

on 11 August 2014
I read many reviews before purchasing these but took my chances. My feet can be either size 5 or 6, and 5 in these work fine. I can understand that the buckle could dig into the small bones on the top of your foot, but actually I am finding them perfectly comfortable. The slingback has loosened as others said they would, and I have tightened them to the tightest setting. If they loosen more I will just take a belt-puncher to tighten them further. I have average sized feet in terms of width, not narrow, just fairly normal I think. I find them very comfortable, and as a casual sandal I think they are very flattering. The 'aqua' colour is very much green - there is no blue hue as they look on the screen or as the name may imply. But overall I am very happy to recommend them.
on 5 June 2014
fantastic sandals, I usually take a size 7 but when they arrived they were a bit big, returned them to Amazon and ordered a size 6 - perfect! Good quality as usual from Fly. Just a shame that when I placed my original order they were on offer so I ended up paying full price [more than £10.00 more] for the replacement sandals.
on 16 July 2014
These sandals were exactly what I wanted. They looked great, fitted perfectly and were very comfortable............for 2 weeks!! Unfortunetely, the leather has stretched so much that they have become unwearable. Yep, after 2 weeks , I can't wear them because they are so loose. The buckles at the front and back are adjustable and when the sandals arrived they are both set to the 2nd of 3 holes. They fitted perfectly at this setting but after a few days, the leather had stretched and I had to adjust both buckles to the remaining tightest hole at the back and front which does take away from the look of the sandal. Now, after only two weeks, the leather has stretched again and I can't keep them on my feet. There is no further adjustment to the straps so that's it.....useless! Waste of money!!
on 23 June 2014
Lovely sandals but very large even on smallest adjustment. Very disappointed regretfully sending them back, think they should be sold specifically for wide feet
on 12 May 2014
I loved these shoes, they flattered my feet and I was so disappointed when the buckle on the top really hurt when walking.
on 15 July 2016
Sad to give Fly London a 2 star as their shoes and boots are wonderful but.........I bought these and my toes were dingle dangling over the edge. When I tried to adjust the strap at front the buckle rubbed against my tootsie.
No amount of adjusting was going to make these fit.
I thought about buying the size up but felt that would not work.
My mum loves her shoes as she has the same pair in pink.
I have returned but ordered another pair of Flies in a different style....fingers crossed.
Bought a pair of fly Chelsea boots years ago size 6. I love them so I will stick with Fly as I know they are great.
on 3 May 2016
I've bought quite a few pairs of Fly London shoes and boots over the last few years. They are amongst the comfiest shoes I've ever worn but also the most infuriating. The sizing is again a bit off with these sandals, coming in slightly large. I wear UK5 in most shoes (and in Fly London boots) but had to go down to a size 4 in these. I do have both straps on the middle of 3 holes each, so could tighten them up. The ankle strap is still a bit lose so I will probably need to go to the smallest hole fairly soon, once they have stretched with initial wear.

They are very comfortable and supportive and took no time at all to wear in. My foot feels secure and the build is of very good quality. These are comfortable enough to wear all day and look good enough for work or relaxed with jeans or summer trousers. Only the unreliable sizing makes me drop a star as you may need to try a few sizes to be sure of finding which fits you. Thank goodness for free returns or I wouldn't risk buying online at all!
on 19 October 2014
Lovely looking sandals but totally unwearable : buckle digs into your foot & they simply don't stay on your feet (just slip off , even though they are the right size - just down to poor design)......
on 29 August 2015
I love this style, however the leather really stretches and after only wearing them a couple of times the leather was too loose, as the buckle holes have brass eyelets you can't really make any more and so they are now unwearable. . This was a shame, as they are a great design. So a rather expensive mistake.
on 17 July 2016
I bought these on 15 July 2016 and paid £49.19. I love the look of these sandals but they're an odd fit in terms of the sandal straps and buckles. I ordered a size 7 which is my usual shoe size. I've had to adjust the sandals for each foot completely differently, if I make them both the same one foot is fine and the other is so loose it won't even go on my foot let alone stay on! It's very odd as if they've used too much material on one shoe strap but not on the other if this makes sense.
I'm now sending them back as there is no possible way to adjust the sandals to fit and I've tried all notches on the buckles and it's impossible. It's even caused my big toes to bleed as the buckles have rubbed on my feet. It's a shame as I like the look of these sandals and I have a pair of Fly London shoes which are actually comfortable and fit perfectly.

In terms of style and look I'd give 5 stars but in terms of fitting I would now give 0 stars so overall my rating is 2 stars. I wish I'd listened to another reviewer who warned that there is no way to get these to fit comfortably.