Customer reviews

Fly London Ska, Women's Boots, Red, 5 UK
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Red|Change

on 26 January 2014
the boots looked lovely but were just to hard to get on and off so had to return them sorry
on 30 August 2017
Great will order them again 🤗
on 26 February 2013
there were described as buckle fastening but in reality? there is no catch in the buckle, it is fastening just sliding the strap in the buckle what is not very comfortable to do every time when put shoes on and off.....
beautifully crafted leather, shoes, despite work look, very feminine and go with everything!
on 4 November 2013
I wear a size 9 in boots and these fit well, with room for socks. If I were wearing really heavy duty thick winter socks, I might have sized up. They are very cool and trendy looking, made well, and comfortable. Easy to get on and off with the straps allowing me to open the top up wide to get my foot in. They have nice intentional scuffing, that adds to the fashionable look of the boot. I am in the states, but ordered from the uk amazon, because it was cheaper than the us amazon and the us stores I checked online. So check both sites before ordering! They still arrived in a reasonably quick amount of time!
on 24 September 2015
Absolutely love these boots! Very comfortable, have worn them all day every day since I've had them! I find no issue with the 'buckles' loosening over the day.

Am desperately trying to raise enough money to get another pair in a different colour :)
on 1 February 2014
I bought a red pair 12 months ago. They're stylish and very cool looking. I'm always complimented on them. I have just ttreated my self to this black pair now. Just because they cool brilliant.
on 6 February 2015
Really nice boots. I'm a size 6 (if anything on the 7 side rather than the 5 side) and these fit well with a normal pair of socks. Once worn in, I think there'll be room for a thicker pair. Buckles seem sturdy and stay in place. Looking forward to wearing these out now! Thanks Amazon for rapid delivery with Prime. Reliable as always.
on 13 March 2016
I like these boots, and I am glad I ordered a size up. I usually wear a UK 6, but I am very wide in the toes. These are slightly on the narrow side. Got a UK 7, and they were still a little narrow. The leather does give quite nicely. I got them damp then oiled them up, and they are now wide enough. Wearing them...the insoles don't have enough cushioning for me (I like to walk on marshmallow clouds, if possible), so I put an insert in, and now they're comfy. I find it difficult to get the straps tight enough, but my ankles are tiny. Overall, nice boots, but I own other Fly Londons, and these are not as nice.
on 10 July 2014
Great price for these boots. Have paid a lot more in retail shops and have never seen this type of boot. Very happy with purchase.
on 26 July 2014
These are dead cool, nthing like them in the high street. Haven't worn yet but looking forward to doing so in winter season.