on 8 November 2012
Love these boots and also have a taupe pair. I have bought this similar style over the last few years and they always fit well.
on 7 December 2015
Absolutely love these boots. They look great and are really comfortable. I have worn them a lot and they still look really really great. Totally recommended.
on 27 January 2014
Comfy to wear even with the heel height. In fact I love them so much I have also bought the black leather version! Wish there was also red ones!!!
on 24 December 2014
Boots were half the price of what I saw them in the shops. Love them although slightly big for me but I wear two pairs of sox with them !
on 26 December 2013
I have bought many fly boots and as always you can rely on the quality and the fit. Very comfortable and would recommend.
on 9 September 2015