on 13 September 2017
Stunning. So comfortable. Difficult to find now. I have most colours. PLEASE PLEASE BRING THEM BACK
on 22 August 2014
I love these shoes, but they are a little bit too large, have to use insoles. I wear size 36 European and ordered size 3 since it was the smallest size available. With insoles, the fit is perfect.
on 28 August 2014
Cant wait to wear them…they look great and they feel so soft and comfortable!
on 14 September 2014
I have eleven pairs of Fly London shoes sandals and boots, all wedges. I wear them all day long as they are so comfortable. When these arrived I put them on and went to town to shop for birthdays gifts and still had them on at bedtime. I can't speak too highly of Fly London shoes, quality, style and wonderfully hard wearing. I do suffer from mobility problems and these shoes keep me mobile, I owe a lot to the Portugal based company for keeping me walking.
At the moment some styles have been deeply discounted and I am keeping my eyes open for shoes to buy and store till I need them. These shoes are very glamerous and much complimented by others.
on 30 May 2014
Loved the look of the shoe, but the fit was very strange and uncomfortable, especially around the peep toe. Am returning them.
on 17 July 2014
Fly London shoes are the best shoes I've ever bought. Made from quality materials. So comfortable to wear. Got these at a bargain price. So pleased with these shoes. 5 star rating all round!
on 29 May 2014
Great comfortable fit as always. Lovely soft leather and the peep toe is just perfect for the summer. Will now have to have them in different colours.
on 27 July 2015
Not much to say other than disappointed as I had to send them back. I take a size 6 and these shoes just fell off my feet, even with an insole in them. The quality and style was good and if you can get them to fit they will be a good pair of shoes. I can not comment on comfort as they did not fit and could not be worn.
on 12 June 2014
Ordered the 8 initially and returned for my proper size of 7. They look and fit perfect!
The beige is a really good colour goes with most outfits and makes them look classy.
on 26 June 2014
It was better that we expected and they comes sooner that we expected. Thanks a lot and of course will gladly cooperate in the future.