on 21 July 2015
I have just this minute received these boots, i have another pair similar but a way way bigger price tag, so i thought ide give these a go, great price point, wow they are unbelieveable comfy, i was worried as they are unlined and thought i might have difficulty getting them on, i actually tried them on with bare feet, they are fab, very roomy for a 5 probs more a 5.5 but for me they are super, feel great look great, and as lovely as my older pair, im thrilled to bits, love the colour they look almost very dark mousey brown/grey, realy smart, great with jeans, but i sahll wear them with opaque tights and short denim skirt for winter and autumn, fab boots, still cant get over the price wow bargain, try them!! HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY!!
on 4 September 2014
If you have a high instep, forget about these boots. They look long for a UK5 but there is no room for a feet with high insteps. I can't even get my otherwise average size 5 feet into them. Disappointing but otherwise they look to be very well made and are a lovely design. If I could I would, but unfortunately I can't! I have been finding this a lot with boots recently. Never had a problem before and my feet haven't changed. Maybe companies are skimping to save money? Who knows but I won't waste my time trying Fly London again.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2014
Love these boots have just received them today, but so please in the first place that they fit me with ease, despite taking such a large width fitting myself. I saw these in a high street shop for £135 recently so the saving is magnificent depending which colour you go for. Very real leather too not any fakery here. A very satisfied customer in all.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 August 2014
If you can't decide whether to buy these or not - go for it...! I thought they might be a bit "yee-ha cowboy styleee" with curled up toes, but they're not. I suffer with blisters a lot but these are SO comfy.... If anything, I would say they were 'slightly' on the large side of my regular size but that means I can wear chunky socks with them - they're definitely not a thin-socked boot. I'm really pleased with these and they're a complete bargain on Amazon. I might even order another colour (!!)
2 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2015
another good pair of Fly boots. My only comment is that -- because they're unlined -- if your socks are too grippy they're hard to get on. Once on, they're really comfortable and a great fit (I'm a fairly wide size 6 and these fit well in size 6). Nice comfy heel height, and the colour looks great with jeans.
on 20 May 2014
When I got the boot, I thought it was too big, it definitely feels more like a 40 than a 39. But I have put an insole in and it is fine. It looks amazing with jeans and these boots have become my everyday boots- they are fabulous! SUPER comfy..
6 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2014
These are lovely boots, good colour and good quality soft leather. I haven't worn them yet as I'm keeping them for autumn but I'm looking forward to wearing them. I'm not good with heels so these are perfect for me as they look quite smart. I am a size 5 and the size 5 fits perfectly.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2015
Lovely boots. Very comfortable to wear. Not stiff leather so they may feel slightly loose after a few wears. Unfortunately, the rubber on my left boot around the small toe area has detached from the sole. I'm very disappointed, considering I only wore them occasionally. I've had them since September so can't really send them back.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 7 October 2014
These boots are exactly what I wanted; a bit of heel but still looks flat, limited and nicely finished detailing, great colour etc. As other reviewers have mentioned, they are extremely soft and comfortable. This is fortunate because they are also absolutely vast. I have short, wide feet and wear a 35 if I can get shoes that are wide enough. These boots are like boats, but are soft enough that they don't rub, and I appreciate having room for really thick socks with the winter approaching. If your feet are narrow you may want to consider buying a smaller size.
on 12 October 2014
I have these boots in a Mustard colour bought from the High Street and was tempted to get the red ones too but couldn't afford both. So I was delighted to pay such a good price on Amazon - a huge saving on shop prices. I love these boots they are really comfy and look great. I wear them with supportive insoles and there is room for them and thickish socks. They were delivered very quickly.

See one answered question