on 20 January 2014
I really like these shoes. They look cool and are sturdy and comfortable. Very nice. I look forward to wearing them lots and for a long time.
Only one minor point of critique: if I had designed these shoes myself I think I would have chosen to flip the buckles, so that the buckle would be at the inside of one's foot rather than the outside. That would look (even) better, I think. But that's just a minor point. I like them a lot!
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2014
Fantastic pair of boots. Have arthritis and these are so easy to open and close, strap mechanism great. Also very comfortable on and look great. Only downside is that they have so many nice styles Im already looking again!!!!
on 2 December 2013
These boots seem to be like marmite! Luckily I love them and my teenage daughter hates them -at least she wont be stealing these!
on 30 March 2015
awesome looking boots, fit a bit on the big size
on 13 April 2016
Color was completely darker than color shown and desired. I really wanted the shoe color in the picture. I was so so disappointed. Big bummer. I would of gladly kept them and happily warn them.
on 9 September 2014
I love these boots- I have already got a suede pair from a couple of years ago. They are so comfortable. a GREAT BOOT.
on 16 September 2014
I'm a big fan of Fly London shoes and these are just superb! Was a bit afradi at the beginning if I'll get my enormously wide feet into them, but it was absolutely fine. They look fabulous and the fit is fine even for wider feet. Love it!
on 24 January 2016
Love them. Getting lots of wear out of them. One does loosen on the fastening and need to be tightened quite a bit.
on 15 January 2014
inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts
that should be changed ao in some way covered to protect the ankles of both legs
One person found this helpful
on 6 February 2014
Boots are rather narrow and the strap did not reach across the foot. So I am exchanging them for a different Fly boot.