on 5 March 2013
This was the fourth attempt at buying Fly London shoes from Amazon. The size 5 was too small and of the size 6 shoes I purchased, one was too small and the other too big by far. Now I have the pleasure of having to pay to return them. Sizing absolutely appaulling and no way of knowing which are UK sized and which are US. I am a size 5 UK and 38 Europe and have been for years. This is very poor and hugely frustrating and expensive.
on 28 October 2012
The shoes are well made and stylish but the sizing doesnt match typical shoe sizes. You need to order 1 or 2 sizes bigger.
on 4 December 2013
Great looking shoes - however Fly as per usual have the worst size-ing method, I am a size 4 but on reading reviews I duly ordered 1 size larger - they're so uncomfortable in that they are too small!!! My Fly boots are a size 4.5 and they are too big!!! I feel that as Fly footwear isn't cheap so this is not acceptable, therefore I won't be recommending them or buying from them again - complete waste of money!!
on 16 May 2011
These shoes are great - lightweight, comfortable. The only slight downside is that they get scuffed quite easily, losing their colour in various places. Still, a lovely pair of shoes.
on 18 July 2013
Extremely comfortable shoes that fit like a dream, perfect for long walks. Also look great.

I have owned them for almost a year and the only problem I've had is that the laces don't stay knotted - but maybe that's just my clumsiness.
on 28 June 2013
I have been admiring these shoes for a while but I couldn't justify paying the amount so when I saw them on offer I jumped at the chance! After reading the reviews about sizing I decided to go for the size up that I usually wear because I didn't want the disappointment of them not fitting, im so glad I did! I normally wear a size five, bought a 6 and they fit like a glove. They are so comfortable I don't want to take them off! My only issue is I wish I had chosen a different colour but next time!
on 28 April 2014
These are the most lovely, comfortable and talked-about shoes I've owned.
They feel like slippers and I can wear all day without noticing. I got size 3 but am more of a narrowish 2.5 and they fit well so I suspect you may need to go up a size if you are a half size. The quality, as always with Fly, is lovely.
on 18 June 2013
These shoes are so comfortable. I have bought a pair in Pistachio and another in bright yellow for the summer. They take no wearing in as the leather is so soft. Fit like gloves!Now I have bought a black pair for the office this winter, so that I can leave them there when I wear boots for the bad weather
on 28 June 2013
Thanks to the helpful reviews I ordered a size up (6 instead of my usual 5) and it's a perfect fit. The leather is very soft and they are very, very comfortable for long walks - I've had no blisters at all (I usually always do). I have already ordered my second pair in different colour.
on 27 September 2013
Love Fly London shoes this is my 4th pair. love the styling, colour, quality and the price...bought them when discounted. My friends love them also. Have also got the red pair. Just need the blue pair now.