on 22 October 2015
I am 8-1/2 narrow in U.S. sizing, 39 in Fly boots (my 5th pair in many years) fit my foot perfectly as usual. However, I have a narrow calf and the Yule is wider than my Yust (2nd pr.) and another style previous pair. I am disappointed the Yule is so much wider, and I ordered 2 pr. in different colors this time direct from the UK; I'm not returning them as postage too expensive and I do like the materials and colors. I thought with the wrap strap at the top would adjust smaller, which they do somewhat - but the appearance on my skinny leg is more 'Wellie' than I expected. Just ordered a tall Halle style Fly boot (with fab 3" heel) from Nordstrom. I loved, adored the style, heel, sole - perfect and awesome but returned for only reason too wide calf. Am giving these fit details because many have fuller calves and need to know Fly styles that would be best for them. The boot deserves 5 stars, but not for me only because of the calf sizing.
10 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2017
I love Fly Yule boots (I have a brown pair too), and knew from experience that a size 4 would fit my 4.5 foot. I bought these during a price drop as I find them too expensive usually. They are incredibly comfortable, lightweight and stylish, and I can walk all day in them without discomfort. I'm quite short so they give the illusion of longer legs! Also I struggle with calf sizes as most boots are like wellies on me - I have slim legs - but these fit really well.
On the negative side, my brown pair was not waterproof so I will treat the new ones with Dubbin before wearing. And I had to purchase a second pair because the first pair I received had an area of puckered leather which I wasn't prepared to accept, even at a discounted price.
on 22 August 2015
These boots was returned, I asked for a return label as soon as I opened the box. The quality of the leather was poor and would look at home in a outdoor market stall. I have other fly boots and this was not the standard of leather I would expect from Fly. The fit of the boot was good, broad enough for my feet and calves. The pictures do not show the boot as green but I read the reviews and knew what I should expect. The colour was acceptable and I would have kept the boot if it had not been made out of poor quality leather.
on 4 April 2018
These boots are absolutely fabulous to wear. They are comfortable. They fit well - not too tight and not too loose. I was very pleasantly surprised with them and have worn them a lot since I purchased them. Colour is a great brown. The leather is not stiff, it is comfortable. My feet are comfortable and snug in the boot. I definitely recommend these boots if you want a fashionable and comfortable boot. I’m very happy with them. I hope you will be too!
on 31 March 2015
These boots have been absolutely gorgeous. Sadly I had to get rid of them 2 years later due to wearing the soles down and unfortunately the soles can't be replaced. The boots are fantastic quality and look exceptional too. They are great with both leggings and jeans and fit perfectly to the legs. I also own two similar pairs all by fly and will happily continue to buy this brand. They are a very strong hard wearing boot I just loved mine so much i ended up wearing holes into them ha ha.
|0Comment|Report abuse
This is one of the reasons that make me proud, Fly London Shoes are MADE IN PORTUGAL!

Since 5 years ago until now,i just use Fly London Shoes. All models are of a single comfort, The leather used is top quality and always soft, never hurts your feet either winter or summer. This are excellent quality and so i have bootsfrom 4 years ago and are like new! With summer sandals is the same thing. The colors are the best and the design is unique! Thank you for this "magnificent treatment" at our feet!

Best regards
Margarida Mortágua Mesquita
on 27 July 2014
Although I have not worn these boots at length yet due to the summer weather, they fit perfectly and feel so comfortable as soon as you put them on. I love the fact that they are wedges and give you that extra support and that the wedge does not get thinner as it meets the ground which many wedges do. This means that those wedges are much more unstable when walking quickly but fly wedges are just perfect. Now if they could only get the sandal widths right I would be purchasing lots of those as well
on 1 January 2017
I am a 6- 6 1/2 and in this case ordered 6 which fit perfectly (with Fly I tend to have to order 7- which can be too long but needed for the width). Nice boots lots of compliments but can only wear with skirts or dresses as they tend to look a bit like Paddington Bear boots under jeans.
on 17 January 2017
It is the third time I bought these boots in the last 10 years. I have wore them 3 days in a row at least 8 hours per day. I highly highly recommend them. I like their design, their comfort and their quality.
on 31 October 2013
whist I have previously wrote a glowing review about these boots. This was short lived. They are indeed very comfortable and looked stylish. However, having only wore them for one winter I noticed the rubber and heel had wore down very quickly and metal was coming through making them uncomfortable to wear. Unfortunately outside the time frame to return, although I would question this as they are pricey to buy and would expect more than one winter out of the. Correcting my previous review, no I would not purchase another pair of fly!