Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 21 November 2015
Love the colour even if it was more green than petrol. All good apart from the ultra tight zip. I have the calf buckle on max and even then it's a bit if a struggle (still, after 1 month). Perhaps I am erroneous in believing my calves to be a reasonable size for the rest of me, but I am a size 12 and no-one in my 42 years has ever called me Fat Legs. And I have 3 quite nasty sisters. Although admittedly I have never referred myself to Heat magazine for their esteemed opinion, even when I was pregnant and had oedema was there a problem inserting calves into boots. All of this leads me to ask why, Fly, have you modelled your calf sizing to make us ordinary mortals spend time with a tape measure around our gastrocnemia?
on 9 October 2016
These boots are super comfy, and a great fit. The biggest problem with them is they leak like crazy. You can only wear them on dry days...even in a shower they leak. Really disappointed FLY...for such expensive and usually good quality product these are a huge let down. I have several pairs of FLY boots and shoes but these boots are poorly made. I have even bought the protection spray from FLY for these but they still leak...and not just a little but your feet end up soaking wet.
on 6 April 2017
I am a 4.5 in Clark's and usually buy a 5 in most brands. I always buy 4 in Fly boots which fit perfectly. Great to find boots that aren't baggy at the top. I'm a 6-8 in trousers and Fly suit my calf size. The zips usually go within two years on these boots at the ankle which is the only downside.
on 19 August 2014
Beautiful soft leather boots. Slim fitting on the calf but the buckle at the outside of the leg can be loosened a little. I have only tried them on as it's August but I'm really looking forward to wearing them. I was a little worried about the sizing but the 5 fits as expected. I have not tried them over leggings or jeans and would imagine they will be a very tight fit. Apart from the fact that they could be a bit more roomy on the legs, these boots feel and look like comfort and quality. Very pleased with my purchase from Amazon as I bought them for less than half the price of my local shoe store.
on 26 May 2016
These feel a little small to begin with, especially puttin them on if you have a high instep. They soon feel very comfortable
They are definitely for people for slim calves.
Very comfortable. I could walk miles in them
on 12 April 2017
Four stars for comfort but they need a safety rating so I've left one star off because of a flier is wet then you could easily be sitting on said floor.
on 7 March 2017
The foot part of the boot, if anything is large, the calf part of the boot is extremely tight and I am not chunky!!
I had to but shoe stretch spray to get the things done up. These are fine as long as you have skinny legs
on 22 October 2016
Loved them except for the fact, my calfs didn't fit in them and I've only got slim legs, I can only image them fitting a Childs legs? Shame!!
on 7 April 2017
Good quality materials, comfortable and fit as expected!
on 12 December 2016
Terrible fit - barely able to get my foot into the boot and unable to get the zip up fully. Very stiff and uncomfortable material. I returned them and got a refund. Would not recommend.