Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 18 July 2014
I usually wear Doc Martens boots in a UK 5 or Euro 38, so I ordered a UK5 in this style called Noa from Fly boots. They were a perfect fit. These boots have a solid front on them and I was really impressed with the quality. I love the heel and shape. Will definitely be back for more Fly boots.
on 9 March 2014
These boots don't feel as comfortable as other Fly boots that I have purchased; although they may well soften up with wear. apart from that they look really nice and am sure they will prove it just 'fit' my feet after a while.
on 24 April 2014
They are comfy but trendy. Suitably lose around the ankle to tuck in skinny fit jeans and fit inside boot fit. Perfect. Sole can be slippy in the wet.
on 29 March 2014
I was disappointed with these boots, they fitted not too large but too wide, and as they are quite low, they kept coming off, so I decided to send them back. A pity, as the look of them took my eye since the first time I saw them.
on 15 August 2014
Purchased about fifteen pairs of Fly from Amazon without problem. However, ordered a 3 and fitted a friend who is a 4/5. Was probably going to get charged for return, so passed them on.
on 30 May 2014
Comfy and stylish... I love these boots. They are not cheap but worth every penny! I am usually a size 5 but Fly shoes always seem a size bigger and size 4 is just perfect for me!
on 18 September 2014
I love these boots . They are a perfect fit (I am a size 5 ). They are very soft and comfortable and easy to walk in. No pinched toes or rubbing on the heel. The colour is a soft grey, which is just what I wanted. I liked them so much, I have bought the same boot in a different colour. Super!
on 25 July 2014
I love these boots which I pondered over buying for some time, excellent fit, wonderful leather and good grip on the sole, I will not be wearing anything else come September!!
on 16 January 2015
I love these boots and have bought a few more Fly London boots since I got these. However.....I have only given 4 stars as the left boot has started making a strange clicking noise when I walk. I would like the seller to contact me as I have not worn the boots very much and the clicking is very annoying and embarrassing! I love the boots so I would like to know what I should do about this as it clearly a fault.
on 1 April 2015
Just received them. I'm so disappointed! They are toooo large! I've ordered size 3 because this is the size i am usually wearing but this boots are so large! They seam to be 4 or 4 and a half. Otherwise they look nice, the leather has a very good quality and seam to be perfect manufactured.