on 14 March 2014
Having 'problem' feet I live in Fly shoes which normally means I feel comfortable but a bit 'frumpy'. These court shoes are great because they are comfortable but flattering and I got them at a great price in the Fly sale! They scored 4 stars because I have had to 'wear them in' a bit as they were very slightly tight to begin with - Fly shoes usually fit beautifully from day one.
on 7 February 2015
Fly London never, ever disappoints me with their shoe products. The design of this shoe is great and so many people comment when I wear these shoes. The wedge works better for me to maintain stability when walking and they are very comfortable. My toes are not all squished up and support seems to spread through the entire foot. Sometimes it is worth a bit of extra effort and maybe a little more spend to get the right shoes for your feet, yet still look trendy. These shoes fit that bill.
on 29 September 2014
I do love these shoes but had to send them back as they were a tiny bit too small and they were not right for the outfit i had in mind for a special occasion. I am normally a size 7, but it needs to be an EU 41 for a good fit rather than a 40, so I would recommend a 42/8. I would still recommend as they are really soft, comfortable and the heel's not too high. Fantastic colours, i like the quirkiness of Fly shoes.
on 23 August 2014
Brought 4 pairs in different styles but unfortunately all have the same poor quality in the heel which is designed to w
Hold foot in shoes the back is too big and when walking the back go my foot was not secure this was disappointing as apart from this great leather shoes. Poor design from a designer advertised brand. Not sure if size five will fit but there seems to be sizing issues which I read about before purchasing and it's all true.

A bargain but a big disappointment.
on 31 August 2014
My first pair of Fly shoes. A friend of mine recommended this brand so I thought I would try them at this great price. They are a lovely shade of green and the heel detail is even better in reality than it looks on screen. They are very comfortable and just the right height. Don't hesitate, try them. With free postage and returns, there's no risk.
on 10 February 2014
sorry had to send shoes back,they where every thing that i wanted colour beautiful but the size 3 was to big it would have taken size 2.5 and im sure you dont do smaller sizes thank you
on 16 September 2014
I've wanted to buy myself shoes to be able to spend the whole day at work in them and the same time to be unusual and colourful. These shoes just do the trick! They're comfortable even for wider feet, but be careful not to wear them without tights as they can give you blisters (at least at the 1st wear). However, received a lot of compliments on them (even from men!) and I'm sure the leather will stretch out a bit.
on 5 September 2014
Size 7 very tight, checked with all my other fly shoes (I'm a fan!)- same size. Hopefully they will stretch enough, but I'm wearing them round the house to find out.
Also, if you are a fan of the squidgy sole then be careful, these are nowhere near as bouncy.
Altogether I'm unsure whether to keep them as I but fly for comfortable style.
But they are beautiful... love them!
on 11 September 2014
Very disappointed with the fit on these. Read the reviews and was confident they would fit but alas not. Lovely looking shoe and usual top quality from fly but tight all round length and width. Gutted that am unable to wear.
on 6 August 2014
I have several Fly London shoes and boots and like their quirkiness, these shoes, however, just look strange. On top of that they pinched at the toes and were wide around the top of my feet. Needless to say I returned them.