on 5 October 2014
exactly what i was looking for. I can wear these all day, the leather is very soft and supportive, while giving a soft step.
on 23 August 2013
Bought these wedges for wearing with trousers. I have problems with one of my feet swelling and this limits my shoe choice. the straps on this style are excellent as they hold it on the foot securely but are not tight, so I have some leeway for swelling. The wedge is stable and they are comfortable to walk in.
on 20 August 2014
Perfect for smart/casual workwear, the heel is a great height and not too clunky.

The crossover straps ensures these do NOT slip off - which means they are a *little* awkward to slip on, but that is not a hassle at all.

Very happy with this purchase
on 9 January 2014
Love them. I am a size 5, but thankfully tried on my friend's size 4's and they're a perfect fit. Everyone admires them. Stylish, not too high and a wee bit different. Great!
on 19 August 2014
When I tried them on all felt ok and really looked good on my feet. But spending a whole day in them Very uncomfortable for some strange reason. 9 times out of 10 I usually have no problems with Fly shoes and boots. However Very disappointed with this particular Fly shoe. Fly please consider making half sizes or at least making your shoes true to regular sizes. Even With an insole this shoe was even more uncomfortable.
on 7 August 2014
These shoes are fabulous, very comfortable and would have received a 5 star rating from me if the sizing was better. I am usually a UK4 and found this 4 slightly on the big side and consequently ordered the UK 3 which is definitely a good fit and will hopefully be a perfect fit once I have worn them in.
Overall a great design, suitable for casual or smart occasions, easy to dress up or down in my opinion.
on 13 January 2015
Lovely fit and really comfortable. I ordered a size 4 and they fitted great. They did not require a lot of breaking in. I wore them to a wedding and my feet survived a good twelve hours without blisters or discomfort. The colour is great and the design is very flattering. Fly have produced another fabulous pair of unique shoes.
on 20 August 2014
Lovely shoes, definitely recommend, good value for a good quality shoe.
on 14 August 2014
I like FLy shoes as they fit me perfectly. I picked these to wesr to work in the winter so have not spent a fuill day in them yet. They fit well, are treu to colour and are good quality. I had them at a reduced price which is alwways a bonus.
on 28 September 2014
Good for every day wear. Mine are the black/anthracite combination. The foot bed is a little longer than other fly shoes I have brought recently. If I had been trying these on in a shop, I think I would have also tried a half-size smaller.