- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Fluoride Deception Paperback – 4 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christopher Bryson is an award-winning investigative reporter and a television producer. He covered Guatemalan Army human rights abuses from Central America in the late 1980's for the BBC World Service, National Public Radio and The Atlanta Constitution. He was part of an investigative team which won a George Polk Award and Sidney Hillman Prize with Jonathan Kwitny at Public Television's The Kwitny Report. Bryson's reporting for The Manchester Guardian, The Christian Science Monitor, Lingua Franca and the BBC has included investigations of David Duke's Nazi past, NASA's nuclear payloads, the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church, and CIA links to Radio Free Europe. In 1998 he was part of a team that won a National Headliner award for a History Channel documentary on the bombing of Pan Am flight 103. He lives in New York City with his wife Molly and son Owen. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is pretty much the untold story of how an enzyme disrupter came to be in your toothpaste.
Sodium fluoride attacks every major organ in the body, including the thyroid, the petuitary gland in the brain, it weakens your teeth and bones, causes cancer and disrupts enzyme activity meaning that it attacks every living cell in your body.
I haven't used fluoride toothpaste since reading this book.
For me the most surprising chapter is on PFC's, Perfluorocarbon which is a super dangerous modern form of fluoride that is used in textiles like Gor-Tex. The chemical company studied how these new PFC molecules have traveled all over the planet and are everywhere because they don't degrade, or it is difficult to dissolve them. The Fluoride Deception is a tale of the madness of modern humans, who are acting in complete disrespect and disregard to life on earth, and hurting people in the process.
I pray for the end of the crime of water fluoridation and the use of fluoride in foods and metals.
And by the way, it causes tooth problems, it doesn't help them.
Review is by Ramiel Nagel author of Cure Tooth Decay: Heal and Prevent Cavities with Nutrition (First Edition) & Healing Our Children: Because Your New Baby Matters! Sacred Wisdom for Preconception, Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting (ages 0-6).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm against fluoride in the water and wanted to do some research on it. This book by Christopher Bryson certainly blows the lid off the deceptions being done by big industry and... Read morePublished on 30 Nov. 2013 by Azzy
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > History
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics