Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 25 June 2017
I've cooked some of these recipes. Easily found ingredients and easy to cook. There dishes from around the world to tempt you. It has to be said that a foray into the local Chinese food store will be advisable, but, what the hell. And some dishes can be a trial where finding the right fish are concerned. Perch can be difficult. Unless hubby can be turfed out with the rods and a jar of highly trained worms. I've de scaled Perch. Not something you'll want to repeat. But many recipes will be easy to accomplish, and delicious. And at 1p, you won't go far wrong. Give it a try, you'l'll love it.
on 28 January 2013
After several years of missing him on TV it suddenly struck me that of course I can find plenty with Floyd on YouTube. Among his wonderful shows I found again my favorite series, "Floyd on Fish". So I ordered the book as well; it came after a few days, cost med next to nothing and when I opened it it was signed by the Master Chef himself. It doesn't get better than that :)
on 7 October 2009
I have had this book for years and have given many copies away as gifts . It gives you the real Floyd and his observations on French cooking and life in an entertaining style. Oh and by the way it gives you everything you need to know about fish and cooking and enjoying it! This is the book with the associated TV series that kick started fun cooking on TV. Brilliant.
on 23 September 2013
...so it lacked the glossy large format we are used to in todays cook books,but for the very low price I was happy to get one to add to my Floyd collection..full of the usual Floyd prose, so despite its slightly *used* look..well is 30 years old..I was very happy
on 18 February 2016
Didn't realise the book has as much dialogue as recipes, still I loved this man with his lovely smile and although we were sad to lose him at least he marched to the sound of his own drummer.
on 10 February 2015
Great to get hold of this old book I used to have in the 1980s. One of the best paella recipes I have ever tried. Worth it for that alone. Book arrived in top condition. great service.
on 16 June 2015
I've loved Floyd since I was 13 i'm 43 now and still think he's brilliant rest in peace old bean! xx
on 29 August 2015
The original, the one and only. Makes most modern tv chefs look like dull, self obsessed nit wits.
on 13 January 2016
This arrived promptly and as described. A welcome replacement for a missing original
on 2 April 2015