Customer reviews

Size: 90 Tabs|Change

on 24 August 2016
Bought these for my wife, who was suffering with low iron after her 2nd pregnancy. Glad to say they have made a huge difference, her energy levels are up, her hair is regaining it's former thickness and her iron levels are looking good. Also, she has not observed any of the common side effects associated with taking iton supplements. Our doctor warned that it would take 6 to 10 months for her iron "stores" to get back to Normal, so beware that this is a long term undertaking, and you won't see the benefits after just one pack.
on 26 May 2015
These are great. Give you more energy and skin looks better. Not seen much difference in my hair as yet but I'll keep taking them and see what happens. My hair hasn't shed as much as long hair does.
on 25 November 2014
Been taking steadily for about 3 weeks now. I am 21 and massively upset over the fact my hair is thinning so badly. I used to wear extensions but stopped as soon as i noticed the thinning. The thinning is all over but especially bad around the hairline and temples. Ive had every blood test under the sun and they all say my vitamin and thyroid levels are fine. I would say i am stressed but no more than the average broke student desperately trying to keep on top of a demanding course. I have noticed some baby hairs sprouting- this may just be that i didnt notice them before, and now because i am looking for them i notice it more. I have noticed that my hair isnt falling out as easily and less comes off on the brush. Will review again in a few weeks!
on 17 February 2015
My, my did I not wake up full of energy. I am not sure if my hair will grow after taking this product because all my time is spent enjoying my new feeling when I get up. Florisene gives you energy and a revitalise feeling I am just so happy. If my hair grow them its a plus plus. Definitely would recommend you buy.
on 15 November 2014
I had hair loss problem and tried loads of vitamins and shampoos, but this one worked! I've been taking it for 3 months already and I see a huge improvement, my hair do not fall as much and some new hair started to grow. I am absolutely happy, great result!
on 8 March 2017
Perfect product perfect company to deal with would highly recommend I lost my parcel and Jennifer was so helpful it was all my fault !!!!! A member of my staff had taken it !!! Very professional thank you
on 9 August 2017
My iron level went down to 4.once it was up to normal levels gp wouldn't give me repeat iron tablets.said I didn't need high levels of iron even though I can't store it. I felt my energy levels dropping as well as my hair. My sister gave me these tablets to try out. Within a few days i felt like myself again. Now taking 2 tablets in the morning before food (as they give you energy) and my new hairline has grown 3inches. Worth the money for feeling better.
on 2 July 2012
Florisene For Women The Professional Range Hair Growth Food Supplement - 90 Tablets

I'm on my second batch of tablets to increase hair growth following a hairstyle that was too short!
I'm not sure if my hair has grown noticeably faster but it's only been a couple of months now.
It does seem to be improving my nails though which were a bit brittle and easily broken so perhaps it is making an impact.
on 31 July 2015
I was losing alot of hair (clumps) when I washed and particularly conditioned my hair. I take one a day and only loser a few hairs now when I wash it. No really thickening my hair, just help lose less of it.
on 13 September 2017
I have a lot of faith in it working, mostly because I read a scientific unbiased (as far as possible) article on the product.