on 8 May 2014
I bought these for my 3 and a half year old daughter, who loves them. It has allowed me to stop being hassled to buy her chocolate and traditional sweets. And they are really tasty, so I also eat them as low calorie snacks.
on 11 August 2014
The kids love these as much as sweets and I seem to agree with them. Great idea. Was about to order more when I found them in morrisons, 6 packs for £1! I was sure I would find them cheaper on amazon. Not this time.
on 10 June 2014
I bought these snacks because my granddaughters love them, and when I ran out I could not find them in the shops
They are so tasty even I like them.
on 2 February 2015
only getting 3 stars as although the product still tastes the same and my kids love them - they were all hard and stuck together.
on 25 September 2015
It has 11g of sugar for a 17g pack. No wonder it is cheaper than the one manufactured in UK. Go for the real thing.
on 30 January 2016
Great natural great tasting alternative to sweets.My kids love them especially when i put them in their lunch box. AMAZING PRICE!!!!
on 7 April 2015
Great price. Quick delivery. Really flavoursome little treats for kids. Handy snack packs for travel etc.
on 5 March 2016
Kids really like it although it's probably the sugar. However one pack takes some time to finish.
on 11 March 2016
Handy box to have, these snacks are lovely to eat and much healthier and a cake or biscuit.
on 31 October 2015
Great product and great price, certainly helped with any sugar rush and it is natural.